A new Hangout on Air for entrepreneurs hosted by Carmen Rojas of Rojas Digital Marketing Consultants debuted April 2nd. The Camel Jacket Chat was created to open up discussion on topics that are important to entrepreneurs.
The first installment concentrated on fear and how to make it work for you, instead of against you. This show Carmen welcomed guests Dr. Danielle Mincey-White an author, radio show host and founder of Emotional Fitness Therapy and Laura B. Williams a writer, marketer and social media consultant.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this installment:
4 Things You Should Ask Yourself as an Entrepreneur
- What is Your Fear?
- Are You Too Worried About What Others Will Think of You?
- Do Mom’s Really Know Best?
- Are You Being So Stubborn it Hurts?
3 Questions You Should Think About as an Entrepreneur
- Are You Living Your Life being Influenced By Other People’s Fears?
- Are You Unable to Sleep at Night?
- Are You Looking For Opportunities to Move Forward?
8 Takeaways from this Camel Jacket Chat on Entrepreneurship and Fear
- Don’t Get Paralyzed Because Things Didn’t Go According to Plan.
- Be True To Yourself and Live Your Intended Purpose
- Get Quiet.
- You Have to Be the Change.
- Open the Door to Who You Are.
- We ALL Have Fears.
- Honor Your Heart.
- Commit Yourself Mentally to Your Goal and the Opportunities Will Find You.
4 Books Recommended During This HOA
- Money is My Friend for the New Millenium, Second Edition By Phil Laut
- The Education of Millionaires: Everything You Won’t Learn in College About How to Be Successful by Michael Ellsberg
- The Path: Creating Your Mission Statement for Work and for Life by Laurie Beth Jones
- Emotional Physical Therapy: 120 Days to Infinity by Dr. Danielle Mincey-White